Sweet Eric tweeted Pam's blog today and this post was hysterical. At the very bottom I noticed she challenged me to repost it.
So here I am, sharing 11 things You Don't Care to Know About Me
1. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Mr.Roswell a great English teacher who put up with some of my shenanigans. Also, Mr.Fawley whose love of history inspired me.
2. What were your sports of choice when you were younger? I just wanted to be a gymnast like Nadia or a ice skater like Dorothy Hamill.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A history teacher like Mr.Fawley
4. What profession did you ultimately end up in and why?
I still haven't figured that out. I am currently teaching history,math, science and other things to my children. I am currently thinking about my future career.
5. What is the single most important thing you think parents should teach their children?
To love others as they love themselves. To be polite, honest, respectful and contributing members of society.
6. When you run, what is the one thing your mind turns to the most often?
I end up praying. " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" and then I pray for other people. Because if I think of myself, I end up saying " God please don't let me die running."
7. What is your favorite book and how many times have you read it?
I tend to have a photographic memory when it comes to books. It's almost as if I memorize them in chunks. So its really boring for me to re-read them. I recently decided to force my children to listen to me read them my favorite book of all time, Anne of Green Gables. I highly identify with Anne.
8. If you could only pick one movie to watch for the rest of your life what would it be?
This question has me in a panic. One? I have to pick one? Anne of Green Gables for the win. It was a toss up between that and the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. I better quit now....Grease would be next!
9. Are you more comfortable in the city or the country?
I'm a bit of both so I say the suburbs
10. If you had the option of spending three months of the year in another place, where would you choose?
11. What is your all time favorite museum to visit?
National Museum of American History. I could live in that place.
There are apparently rules to this randomness, so I hereby tag 11 other blogger writers to join the fun, and I recommend you, dear readers, check them out, after you go read Pam:
Darci at Busy but Precious Moments
Bethany at Striving to Be Bold
Di because she needs to blog! Baja Bound
Stacy at Finding Purpose in The Pain She's also hosting a great giveaway today.
Lei at Southern Maine Living
Jenn at Misadventures in Motherhood she is just plain funny and her tweets are hysterical
Christina at Spilled Milkshake I hooked up to a blog hop of her's a long time ago and still get hits from her site.
Felicia at Felcia's Legend one of my best commenters
Trish at Everyday Trish another great commenter